April going going to be a packed month. Between events, speeches, classes, and travel, Elmhurst and Brewpoint are sure to be busy. Stay up to date with these events!
- Have you missed enjoying your latte or iced coffee while breathing in some fresh air and basking in the sun? Our outdoor seating goes up before next weekend, so you can go back to enjoying the nice weather (whenever it decides to turn up) and the music of the trains.
- Melissa will be speaking at Elmhurst’s Women in Management networking event on April 5th at 5-7:30 pm. This is the event’s fourth year, and it is taking place at the Wilder Mansion.
- Join us on Saturday, April 8th at 1pm for a coffee tasting class at the Elmhurst Public Library led by Ben, our coffee quality manager. Learn about the subtleties of your favorite blends.
- Also on April 8th, Melissa is teaching a class on “How to Build and Recruit a Team” at 3:30 pm at the library. Learn about what makes a team strong and how to shape a productive, cohesive team.
- Don’t miss the Elmhurst Park District Egg Hunt on April 15th. It’s a fun way to spend time with the family, and we’ll be there, too!
- Also on April 15th, Melissa and Ben are traveling to Seattle, a city well-known for stellar coffee, for the Global Specialty Coffee Expo. We can’t wait to hear about this trip!
- Happy Easter! We’ll be closed on April 16th.
- Earth Day in on April 22nd. Bring in a reusable travel mug for a 25% discount on any drink!
- Melissa is presenting at Immaculate Conception Catholic Prep as a general assembly speaker on April 28th.
- We’re closing early on April 30th for a team meeting. Instead of our usual 6 pm Sunday close, we’re closing at 4pm so our team has a chance to catch up on business and participate in some fun team building activities.
We hope you join us for some of these events! Thanks for being part of the community.